... THE FAUX FAE - Faux meaning an imitation - Fae meaning fairy = I'm a fairy wanna-be!

... Subjects to include: All things Romantic, French, Cottage, and Shabby Chic, my life and humor.

Saturday, March 2, 2013

My Adventures in Quilting Part 2



The more I create, the more I realize that it’s a big part of who I am.  It seems to come so naturally to me, and makes me feel so “at home.”  I really need to figure out how I can make a living doing what I love to do!  It’s also a de-stressor for me, like reading is.  I travel to my own little world when I’m reading or crafting; very comforting.

I've been working on my quilt and I've made good progress Here is the proof:














  And here they are laid out on my bed to see what the quilt will look like!
 Sorry for the bad lighting.  It was a rainy day and I don't have bright lights in my bedroom.  Hopefully I can get better pics once I have the center blocks sewn together.

Well, that's it so far.  I've just begun sewing them together so I will post more pics once I have the center completed!

Thanks for stopping by and Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments and always look forward to reading them! Thank you!