... THE FAUX FAE - Faux meaning an imitation - Fae meaning fairy = I'm a fairy wanna-be!

... Subjects to include: All things Romantic, French, Cottage, and Shabby Chic, my life and humor.

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Monday Freebies! Free Vintage French Ephemera !



That’s right!  I came across some vintage craft books that had some great graphics in them.  I am SO excited to share them with you!

I meant to publish this a WEEK AGO YESTERDAY but life got in the way!  I intend to search these books and find more for you and post a few of them every Monday!  So be sure to join my blog so that I will show up in your dashboard news feeds!









I hope you enjoy using these in your crafts.  If you include them in your blog I would appreciate a link back to me!  And please send me pictures of your finished items!

Thanks for stopping by and Happy Crafting!


1 comment:

I welcome your comments and always look forward to reading them! Thank you!