... THE FAUX FAE - Faux meaning an imitation - Fae meaning fairy = I'm a fairy wanna-be!

... Subjects to include: All things Romantic, French, Cottage, and Shabby Chic, my life and humor.

Saturday, March 16, 2013

Massage Lotion/Cracked Heel Cream




Today I have another DIY recipe, but this time it is my own creation - moisturizing cream.  We use it for back massages and also to help heal dry cracked heels in the summer from all the flip flop wearin'.
 

Here is the recipe:

One container generic baby lotion
1/3 jar of Vitamin E Cream
3 Tblsp Glycerin

Mix them all together and put in your favorite up-cycled container.
I used an empty pump container that used to have heel cream in it.

It smells like the baby lotion, which I like.  It's not too greasy and it's not too watery and it soaks into your skin fast.  We love it!

This is the last of my homemade posts for now.  Back to crafts tomorrow! I know, I know!  Four posts four days in a row!  I've probably overwhelmed you haven't I? ROFL

That's it for today!

Thanks for stopping by and Happy Crafting!

1 comment:

  1. Love lotions - Lavender will add calming effect and rosemary will act as an antibacterial.

    Steve
    cardinham | Killigrew
    C|K

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your comments and always look forward to reading them! Thank you!