... THE FAUX FAE - Faux meaning an imitation - Fae meaning fairy = I'm a fairy wanna-be!

... Subjects to include: All things Romantic, French, Cottage, and Shabby Chic, my life and humor.

Saturday, November 17, 2012

I Won Another Drawing!!



Wow, that’s two drawings I have won since I started my blog back in August and started visiting other blogs!

The First was my winnings from Tiaras and Bowties via Thirty-One!

This time the drawing was hosted by South ShoreDecorating Blog via One King’s Lane

So, I won a $100 gift certificate to spend any way I wanted at the One King’s Lane online store.  They have a bunch of one of a kind and unique items in addition to new items.  From cloth napkins to 18th century armoires and pretty much everything in between!  You should really check them out!

Here is what I ordered:





this pair of crystal perfume bottles; 


and this pair of crystal bottle stoppers!

 
Great haul for free huh? 

Maybe one day they will run a drawing on my blog.  I guess they will want me to have more than one follower though!  

So please leave me a comment now and then so that I know you've stopped by and please, please join my blog!  Following me by email is good too but I don’t get to see who does and who doesn't unless you actually JOIN this blog.  You can sign up for a free blogspot account; it won’t cost you anything but a few minutes of your time!


Thanks for stopping by and Happy Crafting!


2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your wins, The odds are so good here in blog land compared to real world drawings. I love everything you picked...What a win!!!

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Carol. I think I joined your blog yesterday! Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your comments and always look forward to reading them! Thank you!