... THE FAUX FAE - Faux meaning an imitation - Fae meaning fairy = I'm a fairy wanna-be!

... Subjects to include: All things Romantic, French, Cottage, and Shabby Chic, my life and humor.

Sunday, October 7, 2012

My Thirty-One Surprise Package!



Not too long ago, I entered a drawing on Tiaras And Bowties and unlike usual, I actually won!  You could have knocked me over with a feather!

Here is the package I won from Thirty-One!



I wish I could afford to buy one of each in the catalog! lol  But my two fave patterns are the brown and white bag with pink stitching and the storage bucket that is beige with white pokadots!  They are adorable!



Thanks Kim and thanks Kristin!  Sorry so late in posting!



I have new listings in my Etsy shop!






Thanks for stopping by and Happy Crafting!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments and always look forward to reading them! Thank you!