... THE FAUX FAE - Faux meaning an imitation - Fae meaning fairy = I'm a fairy wanna-be!

... Subjects to include: All things Romantic, French, Cottage, and Shabby Chic, my life and humor.

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

FREE Graphic Monday (a day late!)



Good Morning!  Sorry I got sidetracked yesterday or you would have had these nice graphics yesterday.  These are from the 1920 Corticelli Lessons in Crochet Booklet Number 13.  They would be free to use and copy write free since they were published prior to 1923 and would be in the public domain.
















Once I figure out how to upload a pdf file, I will make the whole booklet available to you too!

Thanks for stopping by and Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments and always look forward to reading them! Thank you!