... THE FAUX FAE - Faux meaning an imitation - Fae meaning fairy = I'm a fairy wanna-be!

... Subjects to include: All things Romantic, French, Cottage, and Shabby Chic, my life and humor.

Friday, October 26, 2012

OMGosh Miniature Knitting!



Has it really been 10 days since my last post?  Wow, time flies!  Sorry about that yet again.

I just ran across this miniature knitting video and pattern from an upcoming movie and just had to share it.  I was so amazed with the concept.  I am in love with miniatures! <3




Just go to that page and then click the top drawer on the vanity:
 and watch the video.  The bottom drawer is a link to the









Please tell me if you try it!  I have too much other stuff I need to be doing but I’m dying to give it a try!

Thanks for stopping by and Happy Crafting!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments and always look forward to reading them! Thank you!